Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Playroom

To go along with my intense need to clean out closets, I have also decide there are many room sin my house that need a face lift.  The playroom is the only one that the money fairy has funded thus far, but we are getting there. Before it was looking sort of like a day care threw up because that room was so big and there were just toys everywhere, so I cut the room into two areas with a reading section and a play area.  We are still waiting on some curtains and a couple of wall decals, but we are really excited about the way it turned out.





2 comments:

Bev Johnston said...

I LOVE how you guys did this room! It is perfect! I don't know if I somehow missed that rug when we were there or if it wasn't there yet but I LOVE it!

Elizabeth and Mark said...

Perfect!!!