Sunday, February 20, 2011

22 week Pics




James 22 weeks













New Baby 22 weeks


How Far Along: 22 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby Garrison is now the size of a papaya.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  So when I stepped on the scale this time it jumped up 8 POUNDS!!!  I am blaming in on the cherry hearts and my craving for real coke.  The only thing I can hang my hat on is that I have only gained 12 lbs total.

Maternity Clothes: Pretty much the same, although I did have to go buy some work pants.  My next purchase will be some regular old t-shirts - they seem to be shrinking in the wash.

Gender: It's a.....BOY!!! We will have one more little testosterone filled human in the house.  As I have been telling people - I remain the queen of my castle.  Although we kept saying that we were having a girl, I didn't have an emotional breakdown in the ultrasound -so I am pretty cool with it. :)

Movement: I started feeling him turn over at about 19 weeks and he started really kicking me at about 21 weeks.  He is far more active than James was.  James used to do a little tap dance around 7 am and then a little love tap in the evening - this guy is punching and kicking all over the place.  It is distracting, but of course AWESOME!!

Sleep: Doing great.  Just getting up around 3 to go to the bathroom! Keeping my fingers crossed that this will last awhile.

Cravings: Still Mexican, french fries, and coke.  But I have sort of entered into a "fresh phase" - this basically means I have been wanting fresh fruit, the tortilini salad at Taste, and caprese salad.

Symptoms: I am doing so much better in this area.  I still get tired, but nothing like before.   I have been nesting like a crazy person.  Thank goodness I have been busy at work otherwise I would never stop cleaning out closets! 

Best Moment of the month: It was pretty cool finding out what we were having, especially because I have been in such a planning mode.  It is also always amazing to feel him move around for the first time.  It just never gets old.

No comments: