Saturday, December 4, 2010

Making the house a little cozier...

We hosted the Garrison thanksgiving this year, so we decided to spruce up the house a little and put up our tree.  For a long time, I wanted to have a picture wall, and I finally got one, Andy and I spent two days going through pictures, getting frames, and searching for cheap shelves.  Here is the result - it looks really good and makes the living room far cozier. 

The coffee table isn't usually there, but it worked as a nice seating bench during Thanksgiving.

We also put up our tree.  We went back to the fake one this year because we were kind of concerned that James would be ripping off the needles or something.  To my surprise, neither he or the dog have paid much attention to the tree at all.  We still didn't put any breakable ornaments on the bottom branches.

Looks pretty good huh?

1 comment:

Bev Johnston said...

I love the picture wall!!! I am TERRIBLE about getting pictures into frames. I don't even know why I take Case's pictures because I never do anything with them. I did finally buy one frame so now I just need to get pictures in them. Why is this so overwhelming?!?! Your wall looks great... I may need some picture to wall tutoring!