Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Years Day

The 3rd leg of the Garrison Holiday Tour took us to my Aunt Ceretea's in southern Ohio, where I must say we were too tired to even think about getting pictures. We ate great food, exchanged presents...which we had to send home with G&G because there was no more room in our car...and then left the next day. It was a short visit but great to see Ceretea again.

Then FINALLY, we were home! It had been 10 days since I had slept in my own bed and I was so excited to be home. We sprang the dog from the kennel, went to the grocery to load up on all the essential carbs (no vegetables yet!), and spent the next four days in our pjs watching college football and an occassional basketball game. It was heaven!






I know you are not supposed to let your kids watch TV, but he seemed so happy watching the games!



This is what you call puppy-baby bonding!


After a long day of games, James is all tuckered out.

No comments: