Friday, January 22, 2010

Day Care

James went to daycare last week for the first time. I woke up dreading the thought of handing him over to someone else for the whole day but then...Andy informed me that the pipes were frozen and his car needed more repairs and I was actually grateful that we had a place for James to go so we could figure out the rest of the stuff. It is hard to digest all the dollars signs required before 5 am. Anyway we got James off and I didn't cry. By noon the car was fixed, the water running again and I missed James. I held strong though and didn't pick him up until 4, when I proceeded to hug and kiss him as if he had been gone a week.:)


He doesn't look to sure about this whole daycare business...

But then he is so excited, you get a little drool with that big smile :)

No comments: